All personal injury and insurance claims are handled on contingency, which means the client does not pay upfront legal fees or costs until the case is resolved. This gives our clients access to the highest quality legal representation without concerns about affordability. Our services to accident, injury and disability clients are part of Lenehan Musgrave’s commitment to Access to Justice.
Lenehan Musgrave’s accident, injury and disability team is led by Sean Layden Q.C., and Daniel Wood. Both Sean and Daniel are dedicated personal injury lawyers who work relentlessly to ensure their client’s legal rights are protected and that their interests are advanced in the most efficient and effective manner.
Sean has practiced personal injury and insurance law for over 25 years. Sean has represented clients who have suffered every type of injury and loss, including the most catastrophic. He is skilled and experienced in the complex legal and procedural issues that arise in the most difficult claims.
Daniel has been practicing personal injury and insurance law for five years. Daniel adds depth to Sean’s practice with the ability to assist in large scale litigation. In his own practice, Daniel believes that no injury is “minor” as insurance companies routinely try to argue. Daniel knows that every injury is serious, and fights hard to ensure that his clients are fully compensated.
Sean and Daniel do not believe in taking a cookie cutter approach to personal injury and disability claims. They understand that each client has their own unique background, priorities, and objectives.
The Lenehan Musgrave team is here to help you every step of the way level the playing field against the insurers, so as to ensure fair compensation. To schedule a free no-risk case meeting with Sean or Daniel, please call 902-466-2200, or email personal injury legal assistant Tina Ryan (email@example.com).
Lenehan Musgrave offers:
- Free No-risk case assessments.
- We pay all out-of-pocket expenses associated with your case. We are only reimbursed when you win. There are absolutely no legal fees until you win.
- Personalized service and regular reporting and consultation on your claim.
- Decades of experience and the drive to maximize the client’s settlement or trial award.
Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Disability Insurance, e.g. denial of long term disability benefits
- Slip & Fall accidents and Unsafe Premises
- Product Liability
We represent clients with injuries including:
- Whiplash Associated Disorder and soft tissue injuries
- Fractured and broken bones
- Nerve damage
- Torn ligaments
- Chronic Pain Disorder
- Paralysis cases, including spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Amputation, disfigurement, and burns
- Loss of vision or hearing
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and emotional trauma
- We get compensation for our clients for their losses and expenses including:
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of wages or earnings
- Loss of future earnings and diminished earning capacity
- Loss of household services
- Cost of medical care (past and future)
- Out of pocket expenses
- Loss of loved ones
If you have been injured or prescribed massage therapy, physiotherapy, chiropractic treatments, or any other form of treatment as a result of a car accident or someone else’s carelessness, it is in your best interests to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Our office in conveniently located in downtown Dartmouth and we represent individuals all over Nova Scotia who are suffering from accident injuries, or who have been unfairly denied disability insurance. For more information on how our accident, injury and disability team can help you, please contact our office to schedule a free meeting with Sean or Daniel to better understand your legal options at 902 466 2200.